Shawl size divided drawstring Project Bag in a beautiful Japanese natural linen cotton blend exterior featuring a minimalist white circles on natural print. Lined with a complimenting simple natural cotton interior. Closes with natural cotton cord drawstrings.
This bag is perfect for medium size projects such as shawls and scarves. Great for knitting on the go and colour work projects.
Lots of room for your yarn and WIP plus a zippered section for snips, stitch markers, etc.
The center zippered section functions as a divider for doing colour work or two-at-a-time projects and the snap-able guides feed your yarn smoothly to help keep them from tangling.
Measures 9.5" H x 7.5" x 6"
- Constructed from quality linen cotton blend exterior and quilter's cotton lining.
- Built in zippered pouch for notions.
- Two yarn guides with resin snaps.
- Double-Drawstring closure - won't come open until you open it.
- Flat bottom construction so bag stays upright.
- Interfaced with heavy weight interfacing for extra stability.
- Machine sewn by me.
May be machine washed in cold, hand washed and left to air dry. May be ironed on Cotton setting.
**This item is made order. Pattern placement may not be as pictured.