Sock Knitting Project Bag in a super cute garden gnome print cotton. Lined with a complimenting light grey lining and green top band. Closes with natural cotton cord ties.
Perfect for small size projects such as socks and mittens. Lots of room for your yarn and WIP plus a zippered section for snips, stitch markers, etc.
Great for knitting on the go and two-at-a-time projects! Room for two balls plus your project. The zippered pouch serves as a divider to keep your 2 balls of yarn separate and the snap-able guides feed your yarn smoothly to help keep them from tangling.
* Now available without the zippered divider. Perfect for knitting from a single 100g skein. Choose the style you prefer in the drop down box above.
Also great for crochet or other needlecraft projects.
- Constructed from quality quilter's cotton.
- Zippered pouch for notions.
- Two yarn guides
- Double-Drawstring closure - won't come open until you open it.
- Flat bottom construction so bag stays upright.
- Fully interfaced for stability.
Measures 7.5" H x 5.5" x 5"
*This item is made to order. Pattern placement may be different than that pictured.
Made using the SockSack pattern from Ramona Rose.
All items are made by me in my smoke free home.