Sock Knitting Project Organizer Bag in a sweet Best Friends dog print. Lined with a complimenting natural cream lining with a chocolate brown top band and closes with natural cotton cord ties.
Great for knitting on the go and two-at-a-time projects! Room for two balls plus your project. The zippered pouch serves as a divider to keep your 2 balls of yarn separate and the snap-able guides feed your yarn smoothly to help keep them from tangling.
Perfect for small size projects such as socks and mittens. Lots of room for your yarn and WIP plus a zippered section for snips, stitch markers, etc.
Also great for crochet or other needle craft projects.
Measures approx. 7.5" H x 5.5" x 5"
- Constructed from a beautiful cotton exterior and quality quilter's cotton lining.
- Lightly interfaced for stability
- Built in zippered pouch for notions.
- Two yarn guides with resin snaps.
- Double-Drawstring closure - won't come open until you open it.
- Flat bottom construction so bag stays upright.
- Fully interfaced for stability.
- Machine sewn by me.
Washing Instructions: May be machine washed in cold, on gentle cycle, or hand washed and left to air dry. May be ironed on cotton setting.
Made using the SockSack pattern from Ramona Rose.
**This item is made to order. Pattern placement may not be exactly as shown.