Sock Knitting Project Bag in a pretty pink bras printed breast cancer awareness fabric . Lined with a complimenting solid pinky toupe lining and closes with matching grey satin ribbon ties.
Great for knitting on the go and two-at-a-time projects! Room for two balls plus your project. The zippered pouch serves as a divider to keep your 2 balls of yarn separate and the snap-able guides feed your yarn smoothly to help keep them from tangling.
Perfect for small size projects such as socks and mittens. Lots of room for your yarn and WIP plus a zippered section for snips, stitch markers, etc.
Also great for crochet or other needle craft projects.
Measures approx. 7.5" H x 5.5" x 5"
- Constructed from a beautiful linen cotton blend exterior and quality quilter's cotton lining.
- Built in zippered pouch for notions.
- Two yarn guides with resin snaps.
- Double-Drawstring closure - won't come open until you open it.
- Flat bottom construction so bag stays upright.
- Fully interfaced for stability.
- Machine sewn by me.
May be machine washed in cold, on gentle cycle, or hand washed and left to air dry. May be ironed on Cotton setting.
Made using the SockSack pattern from Ramona Rose.
**This item is made to order. Pattern placement may not be exactly as shown.