Constructed from quality heavy cotton fabric (duck cloth) in a beautiful soft butter yellow circle style print with complimenting solid cream lining and is interfaced for extra body and stability. Cream satin ribbon ties draw the bag closed.
This bag is perfect for medium size projects such as shawls and scarves. Great for knitting on the go and two-at-a-time projects.
Lots of room for your yarn and WIP plus a zippered section for snips, stitch markers, etc.
The center zippered section functions as a divider for doing colour work or two-at-a-time projects and the snapable guides feed your yarn smoothly to help keep them from tangling.
Measures 9.5" H x 7.5" x 6"
- Constructed from quality heavy duck cotton exterior and quilter's cotton lining.
- Built in zippered pouch for notions.
- Two yarn guides with resin snaps
- Double-Drawstring closure - won't come open until you open it.
- Flat bottom construction so bag stays upright.
- Interfaced with heavy weight interfacing for extra stability.
- Machine sewn by me.
May be machine washed in cold, on gentle cycle, or hand washed and left to air dry. May be ironed on Cotton setting.
*This item is made order. Pattern placement may not be as pictured.