Hand dyed green wool appliqued sheep adorn this nice and roomy zippered Knitting Bag! Constructed from quality natural linen / cotton blend fabric paired with heavy dark denim. It has complimenting solid cream colour cotton lining and is interfaced for extra body and stability.
It easily holds any medium sized projects, such as sweaters and shawls, and it opens wide so you can easily see inside.
Base measures 4.5" x 9". It is 10" tall. Top opening is 13.5" wide.
- Constructed from quality linen/cotton blend and cotton denim exterior and quilter's cotton lining.
- D-ring tab on side with detachable lobster claw wrist strap / lanyard.
- Zippered closure with "open wide" construction.
- Flat bottomed so bag stays upright.
- Fully interfaced with heavy interfacing for stability.
- Machine sewn by me.
** This item is made to order. Fabric pattern placement may not be exactly as shown.
May be hand washed in COLD water only and left to air dry. Note: denim fabric has been washed and double rinsed but colour bleeding may still occur.
May be ironed on Cotton setting.
I recommend removing the wrist strap before washing.